The new decade has proven to be full of opportunity and there is more to come in 2020. Our goal this March at Wall Street Survivor is to provide you with the greenest month you have experienced through this month’s Stock Trading Challenge. This month we are featuring Robinhood to bring you the WSS x Robinhood March 2020 Stock Trading Challenge. The competition will include Robinhood, Cash prizes and a St. Patrick’s Day surprise.
ALSO READ: How to manage your emotions when trading
To participate in the festivities, here are some things you need to know. The competition runs from Monday, March 2nd to Friday, April 3rd, there is no deadline to join, so join at any time for a chance to win prize money. Each trader will start with $100,000 in virtual cash when they sign up. Your job is to create the maximum amount of earnings on your portfolio by April 3rd. This is your chance to turn virtual money into real cash. The more growth on your portfolio the more real money you can make!
In the celebration of the green month the top 5 investors will head home with prize money AND to spice things up in honor of St. Patrick’s Day, the trader who places 17th will get $50; as the holiday is on March 17th.
- 1st: $500
- 2nd: $350
- 3rd: $100
- 17th: $50
*Prize money will be distributed as Amazon gift cards*
That is $1,000 in prizes for the WSS X Robinhood Stock Trading Challenge! Sign up here to win cash prizes
Win Bonus Cash
Robinhood offers tons of great opportunities to invest in your future and win extra cash. Sign up, here, and you can win a free stock up to $200; this stock could be Microsoft, Apple, Ford, Facebook and more. Once you sign up, share your Robinhood referral link with your friends and you can continue to win free stock up to $1,000 the more people you get to sign up. The 2020 month of March is looking pretty green as the top trader could win $1,500 between the competition and Robinhood. Good luck in the competition!
- Each individual is allowed only one portfolio in any contest
- Winners will be contacted by email to receive their prize. This must be the email address associated with your account. If you need to change your email address, contact [email protected]
- Every contest has a starting portfolio value of $100,000 USD, allows only US equities, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies.
- Day trading and short selling are permitted in all contests
- 500 max trades per account
- 25% position limit
- Margin trading is allowed. 8% interest will be charged on loan balances
- All winners will be audited, and disqualifications will take place at our team’s sole discretion
- Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of the results being announced
- We may ask winners to provide a photo ID upon claiming their prize as part of our auditing process.